Terms and Conditions for Chai Blending Night Competition
The 'Promoter' is Tea Esk
- The winner of the best Chai blend of the night competition, is a competition based on skill and not luck and is based on the following conditions
- The winner will have their tea sold on www.teaesk.com.au website for a period and at a cost at the discretion of Tea Esk.
- All entries become the property of TeaEsk. As such, TeaEsk is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- Compensation for the winners tea sold on www.teaesk.com.au or any of it's distributors will be at the discretion of Tea Esk
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.