Everything you need to create your own Chai blend at home.
My name is Melissa Di Marco, I'm the founder of boutique Australian tea business Tea Esk, and a Master Tea Blender (here's more about that journey). If you're like me and have recently found yourself at home more than usual, you may be looking for something fun and interesting to fill your time or perhaps, just a moment of escape from the madness. Learning to blend and brew your own Chai could be the perfect distraction; the smell, the colours, the flavours. Chai is a wonderful world, let me welcome you to it with this DIY Chai Home Blending Kit.
Through instructional videos and the step-by-step printed guides within your DIY box, you will:
1. Learn to blend a 'foundational' chai
2. Be guided through blending your very own chai
3. Learn the flavour profiles of each ingredient
Did you know that there are different methods and different types of milk you can use to brew your chai? No need for any fancy equipment, you'll learn how to correctly brew the perfect cup.
- History of Chai sheet
- x7 spice cards
- x7 pouches of tea and spices. Enough to make x2 50g blends (24 cups)
- Step by step guide on how to blend your own chai & video guide
- x1 pocket scale (batteries not included)
- x2 Blending Sheets
- Words and phrases to describe your chai
- A tea infuser / strainer
- A Pen
- 20cm (7.8 inches) sheet of baking paper or any paper to crush some of the spices
- A Spoon for mixing your chai
- Batteries for the scale
- Good energy and a big smile!
Every country Australia Post ships to, which is pretty much every country! From the US to Italy. On checkout you'll be able to select your country from the list, fee's are calculated in Australian Dollars but might be converted to your local currency depending on payment option you select. You can read more about our Shipping & Return policy here https://www.teaesk.com.au/pages/shipping-returns
Thank you for an incredible evening! So much fun to experiment with such beautiful spices.
I had a great time!! I loved creating my own combination of spices for my tea blend. Well done!
You'll be smashing, mixing and slurping your way to a smile!
No matter where you go, or who you're with, you'll have the know-how to mix up a batch.
How many of your friends can blend chai? You'll even be giving your mix a name.